The FA1Kit™ fits at the transmission end of your vehicle's shift linkage. This is ONLY for automatic transmissions.
*Some of the images were taken off-vehicle for illustration purposes.
The FA1Kit™ has two applications. Firstly, the FA1Kit™ can be used to connect your shift linkage rod to your shift lever as seen below.
Secondly, the FA1Kit™ can be used to connect your shift lever pin to the shift lever which is located underneath the transmission shift cable as seen below.
- Place the shift lever and transmission lever in Park. Remove all of the old bushing from the transmission lever and pin.
- Insert the driver into the larger side of the bushing.
- Use the driver to press the bushing into the transmission lever. Then discard the installation driver.
- Now press the pin into the bushing.
- Shift the vehicle between Park and L several times to ensure installation.