*Some of the images were taken off-vehicle for illustration purposes.
1. The HR1KIT™ fits the transmission end of cables (Automatic transmissions).
2. Set the parking brake and block the wheels.
3. Remove the cable end from the transmission or gear shift.
4. Press the bushing through the shift cable end so that the tapered end of the bushing is pointing away from the shift lever pin.
5. Use the red tool to help press the bushing into place and seat it fully inside the cable
6. Apply a small amount of grease to the shift lever pin
7. Reconnect the cable to the transmission by pressing the cable and bushing onto the shift lever pin.
8. Shift between Park and Low/1st several times to verify the installation.
9. Release the parking brake and remove the wheel blocks.